What Did You Have For Lunch Today ?

Well, I had an awesome salad and I am not talking about a side salad. No, I am not turning into a rabbit. I am getting back to eating well and really taking care of me. Guess what? It feels awesome and I have gone from 0 to 60 in the way I feel. What might you ask started this. Well, I had fallen into a hole, what I call a black hole. Not some place I ever want to go again. I felt like I was on a roller coaster and was in a downward spiral, not good at all. I had my husband, mom and myself scared. Thankfully things are turning around and to my amazement I am feeling wonderful in a real short time. I saw a wonderful doctor that sent me for some tests. It took me back at first when we went over the results but I am thankful that all of it can get better. None of it is life threatening and I'm very thankful that we found this before it got worse. She put me on some supplements like fish oil, coral calcium, immune Rx and magic green. In a short time I have gone from glum to happy, wow what a great feeling to feel like me again.



Now this is a salad, what is in it? Spinach, lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, baby carrots cut in half, almonds and granny smith apples. This is so yummy mmm. : )


Comments

  1. So glad to hear that you're on the road to recovery and that you're feeling fab again!

    The salad looks YUMMMMM!

    What is the dressing on top?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kraft Roasted Red Pepper Italian sressing and marinade. It is my favorite and only 40 calories for 2 Tbsp. That is all I use and it is perfect. It is also good on pasta salad. Thank you, it feels great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday 11/22/08 2020 Interview. Thoughts?

Out Of The Mouth Of Babes : )