Listing On Ebay

Ok I have finally made the time to get some things listed on Ebay. I plan on getting more listed in the next couple of days. I use to buy and sell on Ebay all the time but some how life just got way to busy and I stopped. Well, I have to get all these clothes out of here. I have bins, bins, bags, baskets and some in my children's closets still. It is just nuts and so out of control. So please check out my auctions and check back often because I will be listing and listing LOL. Right now I have Baby Lulu (love this brand) Mimi Rose, Le Top, Tommy Hilfiger, DKNY, Laura Ashley, Ralph Lauren, Baby Gap and stride Rite listed. I will be adding Gymboree, Baby Nay and may others so keep checking back for more goodies. Have a great day and a wonderful weekend everyone.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/princebrennan*princessdiora_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday 11/22/08 2020 Interview. Thoughts?

Out Of The Mouth Of Babes : )