Are They Serious? Will You Watch?

When I saw the commercial for this I had to rewind my tivo because I thought I was hearing this. Are they serious please tell me they are kidding me. Could this be a big joke? Not another show with big mouth Rosie O' Donnell come on already haven't we had enough of her. It is going to be a variety show, now really who the heck is she going to get on her show? Who hasn't she offended? Will you watch? do you think it will last? Ok come on post what you think and if you will watch this show. I think it is a train wreck to waiting to happen, this woman is a Hot Mess. I am sure you can tell I will not be watching this one. I may just take a peak though just to see what crazy Rosie does, now how can I resists just taking a quick look LOL. Check it out here and post you thoughts here. http://www.nbc.com/rosie-live/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday 11/22/08 2020 Interview. Thoughts?

Out Of The Mouth Of Babes : )