Out Of The Mouth Of Babes : )

Today while I was having my morning coffee my daughter approaches me.

Diora ... Mommy can you look up Santa's address and send this to him?

She hands me an envelope sealed.

Me ... Diora what is this?

Diora ... It is a copy of the list we made of what I want for Christmas.

Me ... Diora you need to write a letter and then tell Santa what you want. Lets sit down and write him a letter.

Diora ... Ok

So we write him a letter. mean while I am thinking oh boy who the heck are we going to send this to. So I told my husband and told him I will search online. So below is what I found. You can e-mail Santa and he will e-mail you back for FREE. So that is what we are going to do, check it out.


http://www.santa-at-home.com/writesanta.shtml

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday 11/22/08 2020 Interview. Thoughts?