One Of The Highlights Of June : )

Ok it has has been a while since I last blogged and it has been a very busy month for us. This is one of the highlights of our month and in fact made us very happy. : ) The Lakers won it baby we knew they could do it. I in fact had a very good feel that they would do it and finish it on 6-14-09. Talk about excitement whoo. My husband and I have been fans for a real long time in fact it is one of the things we found we have in common when we got together. I took my husband to his first live game. I am a huge sports fan but I do love basketball. I get as loud as the boys when I am into a game LOL.












LA Lakers Finals 6-14-09

After The Lakers Won It WHOO HOO 6-14-09




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday 11/22/08 2020 Interview. Thoughts?

Out Of The Mouth Of Babes : )