Ok I have finally made the time to get some things listed on Ebay . I plan on getting more listed in the next couple of days. I use to buy and sell on Ebay all the time but some how life just got way to busy and I stopped. Well, I have to get all these clothes out of here. I have bins, bins, bags, baskets and some in my children's closets still. It is just nuts and so out of control. So please check out my auctions and check back often because I will be listing and listing LOL . Right now I have Baby Lulu (love this brand) Mimi Rose, Le Top, Tommy Hilfiger, DKNY , Laura Ashley, Ralph Lauren, Baby Gap and stride Rite listed. I will be adding Gymboree , Baby Nay and may others so keep checking back for more goodies. Have a great day and a wonderful weekend everyone. http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/princebrennan*princessdiora_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZ
Do you sell or buy on Ebay ? I use to sell and buy on Ebay all the time. Well, some how as the kids were getting older I stop selling like I use to. So yesterday I decide it is time to get some of these things I have been meaning to sell listed and out of here. Please check out my auctions for some great deals. After all with the economy we are all cutting back and trying to save money where we can. I will be adding more so check back often. http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/princebrennan*princessdiora
The kids had a great time trick -or- treating this year and it was really nice having it on a Friday night. This year they were both very into giving out the candy before we left to go trick - or- treating and came home. Brennan & Diora These are some of the best moments. Diora our Sleeping Beauty. She is such a girly girl and I love it. Brennan as Jango Fett . He is a big Star Wars fan. Diora posing.
Comments
Post a Comment